Anyone wishing to attend the Air Show as a Fly-In Aircraft may do so only with permission of the Snowbirds Over Debert Air
Operations Director. There are several guidelines that we must insist be adhered to and then we may grant permission to be on-site for
Wednesday of the Air Show week:
- Aircraft must be on the ground and at the
designated parking area by 1500 local on Wednesday.
- There will be refuelling available on-site, but Air Show operational needs will be considered highest priority. This will be especially
enforced between 1630 and 1900 local each day.
- Arrival times must be coordinated by the Air Operations Staff and agreed to by the participant aircraft.
- No Customs and Immigration services are available at the Debert Airport. If you are flying from outisde of Canada, your aircraft must
clear Canadian Customs and Immigration elsewhere before arriving in Debert.
- Limited aircraft parking and tie-downs in designated areas will be available. Parking will be available in the area adjacent from
Debert Flight Centre sittign between Alpha Taxiway and Bravo Taxiway. Aircraft will be monitored through the day by Debert Flight Centre
personnel to keep the public from accessing the visiting aircraft.
- Be sure to read the NOTAM when it comes out for the week of the Show. A link to it can be seen
here. (use CCQ3 as the aerodrome)
- Admission to the Air Show is by paid admission. You may get information about purchasing tickets in advance online by
clicking here. No viewing of the Air Show will be available from
your aircraft parking area, but you will be directed to the admission gate upon arrival.
- You will not be allowed back to your aircraft after it is parked and secured until after flying is complete for that day. This is
expected to be around 1930 local each day. After this time, access to your aircraft may be requested through the Air Operations Team and
Debert Flight Centre staff.
If you have any inquiries in the meantime...
Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.